We like to send each other gifts! That is becoming very clear to us here at Craft Food Traders over the last few months.
We have "pivoted" (we love the odd buzzword) our Foodservice & Hospitality wholesale supply business to online "B2C" (there we go again) and have been noticing the frequency of orders coming in for delivery somewhere else.
- Parents sending healthy food boxes to their student kids.
- Grandparents sending treats to their grandchildren.
- Businesses sending care-packs to their WFH (OK I'll stop now) employees.
- Friends sending gifts to friends.
It's nice for us to be able to facilitate this.
We hope to be doing a lot more of this the year moves on. Halloween is almost here and we all know what comes next. Is it too early to mention?
Having built up a little experience in shipping packages all over the country these last few months we feel somewhat qualified to offer a little advice when ordering online:
- Get in early if you can. Distributors are under pressure and it's going to get busier.
- Use the payment method that gives you most protection.
- Give the vendor as much information as possible to help them find you or contact you.
- Use the notes section to add any useful information or special requests.
- Try to buy from an Irish website. They will really appreciate it.
Take your time and enjoy the process.